Who can resist an evening with Rotary friends celebrating 100 Years of "Service Above Self!" Watch for more details and make sure to SAVE THE DATE.
President Ashish reported recently on our Club’s annual giving, another heart-felt example of Service above Self.
* 217 Rotarians gave a total of $43.1K to our community allocation program.
* 93 added $18K to the endowment fund
* 98 donated $11.7K to "Every Rotarian Every Year"
* 65 added $10K to PolioPlus
* 43 achieved Paul Harris fellowship, 5 for the first time
The University of Michigan's Rotaract Club has "adopted" a family for the holidays! The wonderful family has a single mother who is going to school full-time, working part-time, and raising two adorable children, ages six and seven. They are living with Grandma's house (who is unfortunately in-and-out of the hospital with diabetes complications) while Mom saves money.
Our universally-accessible playground is getting closer to reality every day. Here's a link with pictures and a description of the project. Thanks to everyone who has given to make a playground where all children and parents can play. Please, if you haven't contributed or you can give more, CONTRIBUTE NOW!
- About Us
- Our History & 2016 Centennial
- Contact Us
- About Rotary and Our Club
- Site Map
- FAQ for GRANTS & SERVICE
- Nearby Rotary Clubs
- Privacy and Copyright
- Youth Services
- Member Portal
- News & Events