President Ashish reported recently on our Club’s annual giving, another heart-felt example of Service above Self.
* 217 Rotarians gave a total of $43.1K to our community allocation program.
* 93 added $18K to the endowment fund
* 98 donated $11.7K to "Every Rotarian Every Year"
* 65 added $10K to PolioPlus
* 43 achieved Paul Harris fellowship, 5 for the first time
The University of Michigan's Rotaract Club has "adopted" a family for the holidays! The wonderful family has a single mother who is going to school full-time, working part-time, and raising two adorable children, ages six and seven. They are living with Grandma's house (who is unfortunately in-and-out of the hospital with diabetes complications) while Mom saves money.
Our universally-accessible playground is getting closer to reality every day. Here's a link with pictures and a description of the project. Thanks to everyone who has given to make a playground where all children and parents can play. Please, if you haven't contributed or you can give more, CONTRIBUTE NOW!
- About Us
- Our History & 2016 Centennial
- Contact Us
- About Rotary and Our Club
- Site Map
- FAQ for GRANTS & SERVICE
- Nearby Rotary Clubs
- Privacy and Copyright
- Youth Services
- Member Portal
- News & Events